Monday 30 January 2012

REVLON COLOUR BURST LIPSTICK - REVIEW

Last week I booked my holiday abroad with a group of friends which automatically sends me into a crazy spring/summer mode. As I cant start breaking out my 'summer' colours just yet due to England's miserable weather not to mention my sequin dresses have taken a back seat since new years. Iv decided  to replace my lack of sequins with a good old splash of coloured lipstick which I how I stumbled along this little beauty :)
REVLON COLOUR BURST LIPSTICK - CORAL
This fabulous lipstick is the perfect way to make the transition from the ever so popular red lipstick to something a little lighter for the warmer months. With its Orange undertones with hints of fuchsia I think I will suit pretty much any skin tone.

Its a very smooth lipstick with fantastic pigmentation with just one sweep taking you day to night with its long staying will power. The finish isn't mat nor gloss just in the middle which I find leaves lips looking fabulous without drying them out which many of us suffer with.

The packaging reminds me off Chanel with the quilted effect and seams to be pretty sturdy after surviving  my purse for the past week. The last thing you want to find is a lipstick without a lid mashed about all inside your bag !

My overall rating would be a 7/10

This lipstick is a real steal available world wide for £7.99 in boots UK

XOX


1 comment:

  1. I have about 4 different colors from this Revlon line and am actually fairly impressed too. However, I must get this color you have shown here. It's gorgeous

    xo

    ReplyDelete