Tuesday 13 March 2012

Body Shop Body Butters

I must admit I'm a little obsessive about moisturising every day, morning and night. Perhaps its because my skin is naturally dry and using sunbeds probably doesn't help my case. But never the less I'm constantly trying to find a better moisturiser which leaves my skin feels soft and supple.

Over the past couple of months iv been on a mission to find my dream moisturiser as with summer on its way i want my skin ready to soak up those beautiful rays. So here they are !! Iv been using theses butters for over 5 years now but for some unknown reason i stopped using them and totaly forgot about there amazing quility. Strawberry has always been my absoulte favourate out of the range as the smell is to die for making you wanting to eat the tub ( Please dont!! ). Each body butter is better for diffrent skin, dry- normal ect. Strawberry is an all rounder for daily moisterising. leaving skin soft and smelling deslious and the shower gel is larvelyyy too :)

On my last trip in to re invest they had a 2 for 1 deal on in store so i couldnt pass up the opertunity to try a diffrent cream. Im not a fan of olives but the sales girl recomened this for my super dry patches from the sun bed. I must admit the olive scent isnt over powering and you can barley smell it on skin which i quite like.


Overall i must admit i will be most certainly be reivesting in the Olive as it does moisterise the skin. I did notice that the two types had a diffrent consittancy. The strawbery was thicker and takes a little longer to rub into the skin and the olvive is lighter blending quicker which suprised me since the olive is for dryer skin !! But hay ho aslong and it keeps my kind looking and feeling great !!

Body shop are constantly doing great offer each tub are £12.50 for 200ml but at the moment there doing a sale of by 2 of anything and get 2 free so check it out !! Link


No comments:

Post a Comment