Friday 30 August 2013

KEDEM Peach & Honey Body Salt Scrub


Love Love Love ! Over the years I have made my way through various body scrubs from lush to soap and glory but this is far my absolute favourite. Not only does it contain natural dead sea minerals and natural oils but it smells amazing. I pick  this up way back at clothes show last year and have only just finished the tub. Im a big fake tan lady so exfoliation is a must. With this product containing oils it does leave a residue after use so I use it the day before I tan using the oils to hydrate my skin. Its also great for shaving as you exfoliate and then the oils help for a easy smooth shave. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product and have already repurchased.
 
 
If Peach & Honey doesn't appeal to you this larvley scrub is also available in Kiwi & Mango, Vanilla.
 
To check out there range click the link.
 
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment